We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape Puerto Aventuras

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago IL
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunscape Puerto Aventuras

How is the Sunscape Puerto Aventuras. Anyone have any Pics?

Thanks.... Jhorn1029@aol.com

Wisconsin
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape Puerto Aventuras

Once you find out let me know. Was there in April. Have Res for Nov.Loved it there Cholon@ticon.net Thanks

Pennsylvania
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape Puerto Aventuras

Please let me know if you hear anything.

I am wondering about the Sunscape in Puerto Aventura crew and the damage.

Thinking of Rod Gahr and staff.

Wondering how they are all doing .

Vacationed there in June with my 2 sisters. The best vacation ever! Nice atmosphere , laid back and pleasant people.

What happens to the staff in this sort of situation ?

I would imagine that it's going to be some time until the hotel reopens . I read on here there is quite a bit of damage but no details available.

I know very little and I am curious how it's going there in paradise .

Thanks !!

Jill ( USA)

PA
Level Contributor
851 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape Puerto Aventuras

I was there in June and I hated the resort. The room that we had was moldy, damp and no a/c. My husband was sick for a month due to the mold. He had a hard time breathing. We complained, but nothing was done for us. I have been to Mexico 6 times so I know what to expect. This is not a 4 star resort, at the most a 2 star. I will say that the pools were ok and the beach was fair. Good luck. The Italian restaurant food was excellent. The only problem was that the brochure in the room said that khaki shorts were ok, but I saw the waiters turn down people when they got to the door because they had on shorts. Get with it, this is vacation! Thank God my husband had on long pants.

Fort Gordon, GA
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape Puerto Aventuras

I vacationed at Sunscape Puerto Aventuras with my wife and two-year old son last May. We had a fantastic time -- best vacation ever, and we've traveled worldwide.

I don't have a review posted yet, but you can view my images here:

twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/…

Go and have a great time!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras