We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aventura Spa Palace

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Aventura Spa Palace

Just wanting to know if anyone has any information on the resort. I'm supposed to be traveling there with my fiance on 7/28.

I know it probably took a direct hit, but I'm still hopeful.

Oh, and I am planning on calling Palace Resorts later in the week to see how they are doing.

Indiana
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

Yes, we're headed there on Saturday. Hopefully someone will post soon regarding how ASP fared the storm!

belton,texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

I own a condo in PA, and was suppose to fly out yesterday. Have lots of friends down there, and soon as I find out I will let you know.

washington, dc
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

I'd also be interested in info on this. I've got some more time (Aug 6), but headed to ASP for my honeymoon so definitely watching all this with interest.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
59 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

gottolovePA

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

belton,texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aventura Spa Palace

Hopefully, I will fly out tomorrow. I will let you know as soon as I hear something. I think everything will be okay by the time you gt there this weekend. Hopefully we will have power. Last time a system came through this hard, it knocked down palapas and trees. Most of the buildings are built to be hurricane strong.

Will keep you posted.