We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from CUN to ASP?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from CUN to ASP?

Looking for suggestions on transportation to/from resort, any advise is appreciated. We touch down on June 11th - can't wait!!

Thank you!

montreal
Level Contributor
201 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

Try Cancanvalet.It is 125.00 US both ways.It is safe and fast.Service is excellent.They will wait for you at the airport and pick you up at the hotel for your return.Go on their web site and reserve online.

montreal
Level Contributor
201 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

Try Cancanvalet.It is 125.00 US both ways.It is safe and fast.Service is excellent.They will wait for you at the airport and pick you up at the hotel for your return.Go on their web site and reserve online.

Cancun
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

transtrail is a great company with great service, we used them for several years and they were perfect each time. Cost was $18 per people

mississippi
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

When you are in Cancun airport asked for greenline . Its a shuttle for many peolpe , well like 8 or 10 . It cost 9$ each person . It is very safe because you are with others . When you come back to the airport take a taxi from your hotel . Its 10 $ each . I just came from Cancun last week . It was good transportation .

In Cancun you can use the bus . It rides all the hotel zone . It cost $0.60 or 60 pesos or take an air condition bus per 1 $

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

Thank you, will look into Cancunvalet. I am looking for the least amount of hassles and wait time.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

CancunValet was excellent...a bit pricey but very well worth it. We left the hotel back to the airport and there were many people still waiting for their all-inclusive hotel transfer...some for over an hour. No thank you...I will use cancunvalet again!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

Hi Unruly J,

How did the service work? From their website it looks like it's a van service as well...do they only pick up people going to the same resort as you? Did you stay at Aventura Spa Palace? If so, about how long was the drive to and fro? Thanks!!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

The service is just for you, they provide the car or van depending on the number of passengers you give them. They had someone standing with my name on a sign iwhen I reached the outside curb area....about 25 other signs as well, but it was easy to spot. We had two in our party so we traveled in a Dodge Stratus....vehicles used for car service are diff than the states :)

The trip took about 45 minutes from hotel to airport.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transportation from CUN to ASP?

Excellent! I think we'll try that because I'm hearing that it is hit or miss with Olympus (transfer service included in our package).