We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ex Patriots living in SLP

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Luis Potosi...
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Ex Patriots living in SLP

San Luis Potosi is a thriving community with a growing population of foreigners.

The IFC International Friendship Club welcomes both foreign and local Mexicans to their organization.

The American Center school and English library staff invite you to communicate with us if you are planning to move to the area or are just coming for a visit.

Montréal Québec...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Hello thereI'am looking for the adress of the restaurant on carretera 57 at the entrance of San Luis Potosi at kilometro 30 or 40 ?????itis a servicio Pemex (gazolinera) the name of the restaurant is La Estacion it is like an old train station with a caboose and a Budd car i like to have the address and email .or ask Veronica for her email address (she is a mesera at this restaurant) I will be leaving Montreal Canada at the end of November. Waiting for a quick reply.Best regards.Henri Lesage Henrisol@sympatico.caPS Give me your address in Sa Luis Potosi and I will stop by

Montréal Québec...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Hola Por favor answer my RequestHwnri

houston
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Where can I go on the web to find out more about living in Mexico. I am also interested in a language school. Do you have any recommendations?

Wallaceburg, On
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Looking for a language school? Check out institutoamericancenter.com!

California
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

We are actually planning a trip their to San Luis Potosi. We will be staying there for two and a half months starting in January. So far we have heard that the wheather is pretty good, not too cold. Are there many english speaking people living there? we are exciting about our trip, and just trying to learn all we can about the area, any little tid-bits will help

thank you

houston
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

My family is planning a reunion in this area. Our main objective is to see Michael James' Las Pozas, but we would like to know what else we should see. Two want beaches, one wants trains, three like caves (wild or commercial), all like food, most enjoy hiking. Is April a good month to visit? If we were to fly in from Houston & San Francisco, which airport would be most logical and how available are rental cars? Your responses would be most welcome. Thank you, sidcaver.

Milwaukee,WI
Level Contributor
387 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

My grandpa grew up in San louis, he moved to Texas in '42.

Texas
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Hello, I would like to know when you went to San Luis Potosi, if you thought that was a safe place to visit. I thinking of traveling there with my kids. I would like you feed back. Also Do you know if there is a place to you trust in staying there or whom can help me find one.

Thanks for your help !!!!

tucson,az
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Hi, my wife and I will visit soon, with an eye to settling in SLP, Morelia or Queretaro. Would you tell us how to contact the IFC and the American Center school. Thank you, John Lovell, Tucson, AZ, USA (johnwilliamlovell@yahoo.com)

tucson,az
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ex Patriots living in SLP

Hi, my wife and I will visit SLP with an eye to moving there or to Morelia or Queretaro. Could you tell me how to contact IFC and The American Center School and English Library. Thanks, John (iamguynoir@yahoo.com)

Get answers to your questions about San Luis Potosi