We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canadian whiskey

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ontario
12 posts
Save Topic
canadian whiskey

My husband and his buddy would love to know if anyone noticed in there was any canadian whiskey at the resort?? and is Coke light was available close to the resort......oh yes and bailey's??

thanks..............17days to go yipee

davisburg, mi
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: canadian whiskey

I think they have Canadian Mist? and a subsitute for baileys but they do have barcardi rum and some other name brads but most booze is off brand. Across the street from the hotel is Ixtapa Central you can buy booze, coke and bottled water. There is lots of shopping and dining in Ixtapa also. We have been to Ixtapa 6 years running spent time in Z ate at the restaurants drank many different drinks with ice, no problems. Pack a few items that could help control any problems that you might run into, some of the bartendter swear that the lime in the drinks help with tummy problems, I drink tomato juice. When your at the poolbar tip the guys a few bucks and your glass will never be empty. Have a nice time the hotel is not the Ritz but it is clean and the staff is great.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: canadian whiskey

We havent stayed at this resort BUT it is hard to find whiskey in most places....cut the risk and take it via Duty Free.

3. Re: canadian whiskey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa