We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
mbw
Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Radisson Hotel

We're staying at the Radisson from April 2-April 9. Reviews are so mixed- has anyone stayed there recently and how did you like it? Also, any recommendations for breakfast by the hotel strip in Ixtapa? Thanks

michigan
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Hotel

My husband and I stayed at the Radisson mid Feb. of this year. We had a very nice time there..no complaints regarding staff or any of the services the hotel offered ( ie...safety deposit box, signing for food, room service, housekeeping). For the money, it was a good value. The hallways are a little dreary and could use some updated decor..but overall, no complaints. They have great views from the balcony! As far as breakfast, we generally ate at the hotel, for the convience factor...always off the menu, never did the buffet..but heard that breakfast across the street (some reataurant that started with an "S"..solaris??) Make sure you go to Bucaneros (??spelling??) and try the yellow fin tuna, it is the best! I guess the worst thing about the place is trying to get a chair poolside under a palapa...seems like everyone gets up in the middle of night and "reserves" a spot and then doesnt use it until the end of the day..I guess that is more a dis-courtesy from the fellow guests vs. the hotel...but it would be nice if the hotel had some sort of policy about it (you will see what I mean, when u get there) but honestly..its a nice place and put your fears to rest. Overall, it was a good value.

Chicago,Ill
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Hotel

For breakfast, right on the strip is a little place called La Hacienda, Just past the Dorado,going away from the marina.. very good, have daily specials from a simple fruit plate,coffee, juice to eggs ,waffles ,pancakes, but.. the best thing is they'll change money for you at a rate as good or even better than the banks.. we'll be down there the week before you..have fun!!

Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa