We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Package??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner Package??

Has anyone ever heard or done this package while in Ixtapa? It's offered thru Apple, but there is no information on it. You get something like 3 places to go to.

Can anyone tell me if it was worth it and did you have choice of restaurants?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,712 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dinner Package??

Z;

A note: I have heard that El Arbolito is now a hole in the ground, he may have opened somewhere else, but that is unclear.

Bogart's at the Krystal is a recreation of Rick's in Casa Blanca, so if your a H.B. fan you may get a kick out of it! No views there, so it's best for a late supper. Good beef, but a bit pricey.

Keith

12. Re: Dinner Package??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, October 01, 2006
Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,712 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dinner Package??

Glad to hear El Arbolito's is still in business Rob!

I think they have some of the best fish tacos in town, and the fried Plantanes along with them!! BRING ON THE PACIFICO!

I hope they let him back on the beach, grat place to sit-n-sip!

Keith

Level Contributor
4,533 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dinner Package??

Thanx all for your input.. We will be dining on our own. I said no to that package of which I was not given any specifics..

Also don't need the traditional Turkey dinner, and I won't miss it too much since I will be in Ixtapa.

I've printed this out to take along with us. Or maybe I'll bring it along this w/e to Cancun so we can have something to discuss while lounging and absorbing the sun as we look forward to a new journey in a couple months.

15. Re: Dinner Package??

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:39 am, October 01, 2006
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Dinner Package??

Wow.. The graces from everyone. How pleasant.

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Dinner Package??

I know some of the "foodies" may laugh at me but we always have at least one dinner at Carlos & Charlies in Ixtapa. They light up the surf which is usually quite big, and you can sit outside right at the edge of the sand on a deck. Food is actually pretty good, and it is centrally located. There are also nice places at the yacht harbor.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,762 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Dinner Package??

Just to clarify some BAD information as usual given by ZihuaRob or whatever name he is using today...I have been asked to come back to the ElArbolito and to be the hostess as I was last year.....so much for that informantion...only thing worse than wrong information are lies.

19. Re: Dinner Package??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 9:23 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa