We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Kids Club Info please

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
U.S.
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Melia Kids Club Info please

The Melia seems to have a nice waterpark. Any comments? Also, they advertise that the kids club breaks down into age groups of 5-8 and 9-12. I have a 6 and 11 year old that would want to do some things together. Do they bring the 2 age groups together for activities? Same building?

Clinton Township...
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Kids Club Info please

Just so your 11 year knows... the water in the kids pool where the slides are is only about a foot deep. That pool I believe is only for kids up to 12. We just came back from there on Saturday. The weather was absolutely beautiful, bring lots of sunscreen and hats for the kids. I have a 6 and 8 year old who still managed to get burned despite my best efforts. I don't have any information on the kids club because neither of mine wanted to use it. They swam ALL day long. The other pools are 4 feet deep. The resort was very nice, I didn't find the beds to be hard like the reviews I read. We were all so tired at night, we really didn't care what they were like. Breakfast and lunch were great but dinner was a little challenging for the kids, LOTS of mexican dishes. We actually went out to dinner one night (El Ferro - very nice). Have a great time!

Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa