We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

Has anyone heard of or stayed at Casa de la Sirena (House of Mermaid) in Troncones, Mexico?

www.casadelasirena.net

new york
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

daBomb , how did your vacation work out? i thought the bank acct issue was odd - you were dealing with someone in CA not troncones so the transaction should have been one considered normal practices in the states. i have done many transactions through the mail for vacation rentals and always pay a damage deposit (never had a problem getting it back) but have NEVER given any acct info. How did you like troncones? we are considering it for next winter. thanks.

Oregon
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

Thanks for the inquiry. Our trip is in a couple of weeks. We'll let you know how it goes. Looking forward to it...

As far as the damage deposit goes, we mailed it to them with a self-addressed stamped envelope for easy return. They've confirmed receipt and didn't metion the acct. number.

new york
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

excellent! have a great trip. look forward to hearing about it..

San Diego
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

How was your trip? I'm planning my honeymoon and am looking at Troncones...which bungalow did you stay at? We were also looking at Casa de los Suenos Tropicales, a house on the beach. Any input?

Colorado
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

Casa de la Sirena is a fantastic place to go. My wife and I just got back from 4 days there staying in the mini villa. I was a bit worried the whole way down there about if the place really existed, if it was nice, if they had my reservation, etc...but when we walked into the compound all of our worries disappeared...it was by far the coolest, most relaxing place I have ever stayed. We had the staff make us 3 of our 4 dinners there...you can't beat the quality, the price, the service to have the food prepared right in your own private kitchen as you watch the sun set and sip on some wine. It helps to know a bit of spanish.

6. Re: Troncones, Mexico - Casa de la Sirena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 30, 2009