We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi all! I just found out we'll be going to Ixtapa March.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indy
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Hi all! I just found out we'll be going to Ixtapa March.

So of course... I've immediately been scouring for any and all information.

I know we'll have fun and it sounds exciting. I'm reading through all the posts and I'm sure I'll have questions but I wanted to say 'hello'...

We're staying at the Dorado Pacifico.

We are looking forward to a fun and relaxing adventure.

What can I not leave Ixtapa without having done or seen?

Trish

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi all! I just found out we'll be going to Ixtapa March.

Diner (or at least a drinks) at sunset at the Villa del Selva. A walk on Playa Linda the last almost Wild beach at Ixtapa, A trip to Ixtapa Isle. Then there's Zihua with Las Gatas, Playa Madera & La Ropa, El Centro & lots of activities, cafés Etc. Barra de Potosi for a lovely 91/2 beach & native dirt road village with lovely lagoon (kayaks to rent) & a number of comfortable beach cafés w/hammocks. A day trip to Petatlan (gold Market) & Troncones with miles & Miles of empty beaches. That's a start.

Indy
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi all! I just found out we'll be going to Ixtapa March.

Peddler....

Sadly, we're only there 5 days....I want to do everything you said...

and add checking out the church near the gold market?

El Faro and the gondola ride?

And there's something about checking out the local scene on Sunday at the Basketball court?...

Oy how to fit it all in!

Trish

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi all! I just found out we'll be going to Ixtapa March.

Trish The BB Court activities are somewhat intresting but at times a bit mundane. Often rather drawn out. Last season I stopped by 2 or 3 weeks but never staying very late. I enjoy people watching & a couple of the spicy tamales but usually head out by 9 or so.

4. Re: Hi all! I just found out we'll be going to Ixtapa March.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 23, 2009