We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair care

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg, Manitoba...
4 posts
Save Topic
Hair care

I will be in Ixtapa for a lengthy period in 2014. Is there a good barber in town?

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair care

In Zihuatanejo Lupita's corner of Cinco de Mayo & Jose Moreles.

Clean plate glass shop & a excellent barber/stylist. 80 pesos (About $6 US)

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
907 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair care

My husband has had several good haircuts in town. The last one in November was at a beauty salon not far from Tamale Any's ( sorry i can't remember the name of it), possible a block north. It was on a street that ran east/west, looked very modern. also did nails, was larger that most shops there, and I think the whole floor was covered in a blue vinyl material. He got a great haircut for 40 pesos. She also tidied up his neck with a straight razor, no handle, which made him a little nervous at the time.

Selkirk, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair care

I am a good barber and would love to cut your hair, but you will still have to look for someone for that pedicure.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair care

LOL Mac Actually most of the shops are multiple services. I know Lupita does nails, wax Etc as my wife had her legs/feet done there..

Moose Jaw, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hair care

Hi I am getting married in Ixtapa in January. Can anyone help me out with suggestions of salons that could do wedding hair and make up?

6. Re: Hair care

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 08, 2015