We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone book Capella Ixtapa through Expedia?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone book Capella Ixtapa through Expedia?

I previously booked my stay directly through Capella, which includes breakfast everyday. Due to some issues, it's possible my trip could be delayed, so I was going to cancel through Capella and book the vacation through Expedia, b/c they offer insurance through vacation packages. The benefit of insurance outweighs anything, but was just wondering if you still got breakfast through the Expedia booking. I'm thinking not, but just seeing if anyone experienced it. Thanks.

El Tiburon de la Costa
$$ - $$$, Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Franks bar and grill
$$ - $$$, Italian, Mexican, Bar
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
14,120 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone book Capella Ixtapa through Expedia?

They should have it listed as one of the options if you go through the booking process....they list the changes you can get and how much more $$ it costs? For a different flight, breakfast included, etc.

Chicago
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone book Capella Ixtapa through Expedia?

Yes, I saw no options of any kind for any meals, so that's why I was assuming it was simply not included, but I didn't know if perhaps all stays included breakfast at Capella.

3. Re: Anyone book Capella Ixtapa through Expedia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa
Recent Conversations