We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worth the Upgrade for Beach Club at Las Brisas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Yorktown, VA
Level Contributor
323 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Worth the Upgrade for Beach Club at Las Brisas

We are staying at Las Brisas next week - is it worth the upgrade to go to the beach club level - it is $40/day extra. Thanks!

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Worth the Upgrade for Beach Club at Las Brisas

Travelkid

If having a room on a floor above the 18th floor and no childrenis important, than I would suggest upgrading. If not I would save your $40/day and eat breakfast at the resturaunt, have room service on your balcony or explore into Ixtapa or Ziha. The happy hour located at the Lobby Bar on the 18th floor is great, they offer 2 for 1 on all drinks.

We are returning to the Las Brisas on August 30th for 10 days and we chose not to upgrade, but to save our money and use it elsewehre. We also are going at a very quiet time when there are not many children, I don't know how busy it will be next week.

Otherwise one suggestion is to buy water, snacks and drinks for the room in town. It will save a lot of money (Water is only 1.00 in town versus 3.00 in the room). There is a small supermarket in town close to Senor Frogs.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation.