We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
483 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in November

Just booked a week starting November 16 the history from last year shows high 60s overnight and 80 during the day is this normal or a bit low?

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather in November

Went in Nov 2012 for the second and third week. A bit humid and hot, it was

very pleasant in the evening.

A few coulds but it must have been good, going back Nov 6 to 27 this year.

Direct flight from Calgary start Oct 30.

We were at a condo but spoke to friends at Presidente and Barcelo , both were about 20% occupancy and as low as 12% some days.

November is our favorite month anywhere in Mexico except the Mayan. Dark before 5 there!

Edited: 7:23 pm, March 17, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
483 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather in November

Hi Judy

We have not been in Ixtapa for 2 years this will be my 16th time. It seem you are always on TA with helpful information your advice on our last trip was great, next time you visit Vegas let me know if I can help Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Ixtapa
Ixtapa
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Sask
Level Contributor
230 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather in November

Judy,

In response to your statement about the ATM's being out of cash, but yet still being charged to your account - this happened to someone in our group last year. Do you know when they restock the machines - is it daily? mornings? In other words, when is the best time of day to get cash and not have to worry about this happening?

Thanks.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,670 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather in November

Never the day after a holiday...and never too early...as no one has fed the machines. I would go like about noon... And also never Sundays...as they don't feed them since probably Saturday mornings before the banks close. If there are a lot of tourists...Saturday nite needs...and Sunday needs will have used up the stock.

(Thanks PaulC for the offer of help in Vegas...haven't been there for like a year...but have a couple of conventions that I can go to...so might need info then!! Appreciate your offer.)

Edited: 6:53 pm, March 21, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
925 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather in November

We went last year in November and are also going back this year leaving on Oct.30 returning home to Airdrie on Nov.30. Where are you staying?

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,229 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather in November

where are you staying purses?? are you seriously considering a condo?? I posted the link the condo I stayed at on another link/blog....

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
925 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Weather in November

Hi Maryann. We rented a condo in the La Casa Que Ve Al Mar complex above La Ropa. We loved the Madeira area and the Irma so much last time that we never even ventured over to La Ropa. I hope we made a wise decision this time.

18. Re: Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 09, 2014