We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IZ Properties

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valparaiso, Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
IZ Properties

Has anyone ever had any dealings with IZ Properties when renting a condo in Ixtapa?

toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IZ Properties

Craig is the nicest man to deal with and understands english totally, I am sure he will take good care of you.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,830 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IZ Properties

Understands English totally...now that is funny!! He is from the USA...he better!!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IZ Properties

Oh!

I don't know!

I'm from the U.S. and I don't understand what some of you people are talking about half the time!!!!

Keith

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IZ Properties

LOL Keith....

Ditto!!!

5. Re: IZ Properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, August 07, 2013
6. Re: IZ Properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, August 07, 2013
Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: IZ Properties

My post was removed because I dont agree with the first statement. It was not inappropriate. I resent it. I would not deal with that person and thats my answer.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: IZ Properties

Well being that the ORIGINAL post was from March..we can only hope that they made a wise choice and that they had a great trip.

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: IZ Properties

You are right Marianne.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: IZ Properties

Some people just don't like "their' opinions contradicted...LOL...

Keep posting you opinions anyway...others may appreciate your insight.

That's what these forums are for right? :)