We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite drinks at the Barcelo?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minnesota
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite drinks at the Barcelo?

Hey all! I'm having a "first world" problem...

We are headed to the Barcelo next week and I need your help. Every time we go to Mexico, the resorts have all kinds of fun drinks, but I don't know what they're called or what they have in them. I find myself stumped on what to order and would like to try something other than my standby vodka-7 with lime.

Could you tell me what the "name" of your favorite beverage (besides beer) is and give a quick description (ex: coconut-y, fruit-y, citrus-y, etc...)?

Thank you!!

sherwood park, AB
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Favorite drinks at the Barcelo?

I think that drink was called the Pink Panther, at least the kid version was. My son ordered them all the time. They may have been virgin pina coladas with grenadine. We leave in a week and I still don't know what I will order! Ha ha... big worries. I like drinks with some fruit juice just not too sweet. I also love Mojitios and they didn't serve them at the Barceló so I am looking forward to having them at the Sunscape Dorado.

12. Re: Favorite drinks at the Barcelo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, November 03, 2014