We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FEB 2013 Roll Call

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
5,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
FEB 2013 Roll Call

My group of 34 people will be at the Sunscape Dorado Pacifico from the 8th-15th. My wife and I will be there from the 1st-15th... Hope to see some of our new friends we have made over the years from the Presidente, Tesoro, Barceló and the Sunscape last year. Once again we will be hanging in ZIH a few times to eat lunch, dinner and drinks at Paty's, Rosie's, the Sports Bar, Bandido's and in Ixtapa at the General, Frank's, Chili Beans, Emilio's and Ruben's. My wife and I are still debating where to watch the Super Bowl game this time around. The Sunscape had a great beach party last year!! Ted&Julie

Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

Hotel irma. Feb.14-24. Msrk & mary dahl; Minneapolis. Who else?

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
677 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

I'm jealous, I might need to get one for our trip February 15th!

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
5,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

41 days and counting!! We are ready to pack our Packers flag this year if we are in the big game in early February!! We always bring our Wisconsin Badger insulated mugs with us!! Ted&Julie

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

Thought it was Larry, Larry & Daryl? Smile!

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
5,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

36 and counting done!! We only recieved a little over 16 " of snow over the weekend in south central Wisconsin!!

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

Just for the edification of you Midwest complainers. The Trinity Alps in Northern California had over 12' the week before Xmas with more on the way. Not some sissy 16"! LOL

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
677 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

Back2006, I thought we had it bad in wisconsin rapids with 9 inches. I realized I was wrong when I called a few locations in Madison for my work and found out they were closed due to the high volume of snow and safety of their employees and their families.

28. Re: FEB 2013 Roll Call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 07, 2014