We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

gym

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laval, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
gym

i am looking for a modernly equiped fitness club or gym in Ixtapa . Will be in Ixtapa from nov to april Any suggestion? Thanks

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: gym

I would like this info also, but will only be there for nine nights. I think some of the hotels have gyms in them, but don't know if you can pay a day fee. I think the Emporio and Las Brisas, where I will be staying, have very limited facilities.

Laval, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: gym

yes i have seen that they usually have regular and spinning bicycles. I am now told to check at the Tésoro but they did not answered my E-mail. Hope someone will guide us.

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: gym

moumoutemtl , If you are going to enjoy the town for such a good long time it might be worth checking out this site if you weren't aware of it , for lots of good info . http://www.zihuatanejo.net/

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,187 posts
47 reviews
4. Re: gym

The barcelo has a nice facility that was built about 8 years ago when they build the second pool.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: gym

Go to the gym at the Ixtapa Palace...they have a monthly rate, or a daily rate.

The hotels that are all inclusive will not let you in if you are not a client of theirs.

henderson
Level Contributor
762 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: gym

how about a nice walk up the steep hill to the Hotel Irma..then down the hill to LaRopa...and yoga on the beach...???

Have fun!! November till spring....GOOD FOR YOUUUU!! Love it!

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: gym

We walk the hill up to Las Brisas in Ixtapa for a workout and have never needed a gym.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
78 reviews
8. Re: gym

And don't forget the 12 ounce Corona lifts!

henderson
Level Contributor
762 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: gym

lol good call ted

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: gym

The original poster will be there for several months and wants to stay in shape!