We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking Off

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Taking Off

I'm leaving Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa this coming Sabado but not Mexico. Traveling North to Morelia, Irapuato, Guanajuato, Leon, Guadalajara & PV before heading to my Summer home in California's Trinity Alps.

It's been a wonderful season here except for too few tourists. So any thinking of a Spring trip all is well in Zihua. Bay is Clean, all is peaceful & prices are low!

Mentioned in this post
Zihuatanejo
Zihuatanejo
Guerrero, Mexico
Ixtapa
Ixtapa
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Morelia
Morelia
Michoacan, Mexico
Guanajuato
Guanajuato
Guanajuato, Mexico
Leon
Leon
Guanajuato, Mexico
Guadalajara
Guadalajara
Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
Level Contributor
239 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking Off

Good to hear! I will be there in two weeks!!

usa
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taking Off

So ... you will be at the 'party' on Friday? Would like to see you again you ole cutie you and kiss you goodbye!

usa
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taking Off

So ... you will be at the 'party' on Friday? Would like to see you again you ole cutie you and kiss you goodbye!

4. Re: Taking Off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, June 17, 2013