We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Vacation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Vacation

Trying to get info about a resort that has a jacuzzi in the room or the balcony. Any areas and ideas. Just want luxury and quiet with things to do if we choose to. May be AI if the food is excellent like seafood or just pay for our own meals. Any suggestions

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Vacation

Wincha

Las Brisas has jacuzzis, hammocks, chaise lounge and table on thier balconies. My husband and I are tossing around the idea about staying in one. We stayed in a deluxe room last September and it was wonderful, the resort is private and beautiful and very romatic. The best prices I have found for their jacuzzi suites is on Luxurylink.com under the a la carte section. It is about $50 a night cheaper than Expedia. We did not do AI there, I think it is way too expensive for what you get and there are wonderful restuarnts in Ixtapa. We enjoyed many of our breakfasts from room service on the balcony. We had a wonderful dinner at El Faro and it was very romantic with a beautiful suset. And if you decide Las Brisas is the place for you, don't miss the sunsets at the lobby bar happy hour! Finally, the hotel also offers private dinners on the beach, they look very romatic, we may try it out this next visit. Hope this helps!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Vacation

Thank you for the info. I am starting a new job so we might be able to afford going somewhere but I want it to be very nice also. Its our 25th wedding anniversary. Just need to get grandma to watch the children.