We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Treatments in Ixtapa/Zihua?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Topic
Spa Treatments in Ixtapa/Zihua?

A friend and I will be headed to Zihua for some long needed R&R. As part of this trip, we'd each like to get some spa time. We'll be staying in Zihua, but are will to travel to Ixtapa if it means top notch spa services. We've narrowed it down to the following resorts:

The Tides

La Casa Que Canta

Capella Ixtapa

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd totally appreciate it! We're also thinking that if we have spa services at one of these resorts, it would also be a great opportunity to see them and maybe use their facilities.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Ixtapa
Ixtapa
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
La Casa Que Canta
La Casa Que Canta
593 Reviews
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,705 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Treatments in Ixtapa/Zihua?

See my answer on the Zihua board to this same question.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Treatments in Ixtapa/Zihua?

The Capella Ixtapa Spa features on 6000 sqft

Hydro area with steambath, sauna, jacuzzi and experience showers (female and male areas), 5 indoor treatment rooms and 1 outdoor area, rest areas and changing rooms. An International level of different body treatments, massage styles, beauty treatments and therapies. The product lines are Decleor and Aurea. The spa is open daily and invites you to come and see the facilities

Contact details

spa.ixtapa@capellahotels.com

Phone + 52 755 555 1150

Mentioned in this post
Ixtapa
Ixtapa
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
3. Re: Spa Treatments in Ixtapa/Zihua?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, October 23, 2009