We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel for two nights?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel for two nights?

I need a hotel for two nights Nov 14-16.

I'm booked at Brisas del Mar Nov. 16-24 but will be arriving the evening of the 14th. I was thinking of taking the easy way out and just booking the Krystal or Dorado in Ixtapa for the first two nights as I know what to expect. But I know there's got to be something better that is closer to where we are staying.

Another question for those who know more about BDM than I, should I email them and let them know about my problem? Maybe a room, any room, will open up and they could keep us in mind? Then there's the whole trying to cancel our two nights at another hotel.

Any help, advice please ;)

Mentioned in this post
Krystal Ixtapa
Krystal Ixtapa
1,047 Reviews
Ixtapa, Mexico
Ixtapa
Ixtapa
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel for two nights?

Highly recommend the http://www.bagaleria.com/CasaBulmaro.html

Set in the Courtyard of a art gallery. Nicely decorated rooms less then a block from the Brisas del Mar but across the street. Check it out!

Seattle
Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel for two nights?

Peddler thanks for your hotel advice. I like how close it is to BDM. I'll have to email for rates and avail. Thanks again!

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel for two nights?

Hotel Irma right up the street, always good deals on Orbitz. Or try calling the BDM. It's probabley a wedding and they hold all the rooms and then closer they open up those that have not been booked. I had the same thing happen last week and telephoned Janet Nave at BDM and am now staying my first night with a wedding. Better than moving and maybe free food and drink!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Irma
Hotel Irma
475 Reviews
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
4. Re: Which hotel for two nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 07, 2009