We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless sunbathing at carlos scuba

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
2 posts
Save Topic
topless sunbathing at carlos scuba

Have heard that at Carlos Scuba ladies sunbathe topless and he has a bikini top collection. We have been looking for a place to sunbathe topless in Ixtapa or Zihua or somewhere close by. Anyone know the story about this scuba shop or anywhere else where topless is allowed?

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,720 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: topless sunbathing at carlos scuba

Hard to tell if you are a troll or actually are for real! Carlos Scuba is a legitimate scuba business on Las Gatos Beach...not sure what you have heard! Las Gatos is crowded with families, especially Mexican families. It is not appropriate to ever go topless if you are a woman...it may even be illegal based on the enforcement that I have seen in this situation. You really need to consider a different vacation location if this is your goal in life...try the Caribbean resorts or Playa del Carmen area where the foreigners have basically forced it upon that Mexican area to allow topless.

Chicago
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: topless sunbathing at carlos scuba

Troll? - No. I think you need to relax a bit. Your posts are quite grumpy. I read about it in this little travel book called "Frommers". You might have heard of it although I am sure you know more about travel than they do from what I have read of your posts.