We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids 1 & 3, Brisas del mar or Las Brisas Ixtapa? Or Not....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Kids 1 & 3, Brisas del mar or Las Brisas Ixtapa? Or Not....

Found a deal... flights and hotel for 4 people between 1600 and 1800 total, last minute leaving the 22nd from the frozen tundra of Minnesota where it feels like spring with never come. I would be going with my mom and my two kids ages 1 and 3. Not sure if I'm crazy or if it would be fun with the kids. The Las Brisas in Ixtapa is the hotel with the package or we could go for even less money to the Brisas del mar in zihua. It would be 4 nights. The reservation must be made today I have the last seats on hold until 4pm. Any advice would be great. We have been to Mexico but always to the riviera maya which is totally impossible at this late hour in the season.

West Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids 1 & 3, Brisas del mar or Las Brisas Ixtapa? Or Not....

Go for the less money at Brisas del Mar in ZIH, the kids will enjoy it more there, you will too. Las Brisas in Ixtapa is out of town, rough surf for kids(thus parent worry).

2. Re: Kids 1 & 3, Brisas del mar or Las Brisas Ixtapa? Or Not....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa