We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Brisas Resort vs Brisas Del Mar Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quilcene, Wa
Level Contributor
178 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Las Brisas Resort vs Brisas Del Mar Hotel

My wife and I have narrowed our 15th wedding anniversary choices down to these two hotels. The Las Brisas Resort in Ixtapa(416 rooms) or the Brisas Del Mar Hotel in Zihuatanejo(33 rooms). We have never been to either town. Anyone with some reviews and feedback about either one or both of these places it would be greatly appriecated.

Yorktown, VA
Level Contributor
308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Las Brisas Resort vs Brisas Del Mar Hotel

We stayed at both hotels in this past June (4 days in Las Brisas and 7 at Brisas del mar), great minds think alike?!

We prefered Brisas del Mar to Las Brisas so I think you made a wise decision! Have fun!

12. Re: Las Brisas Resort vs Brisas Del Mar Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 10, 2009