We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

Warwickshire
1 post
Save Topic
Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

Could anyone give me some advice before I book a flydrive to canada. X2 adults x2 children aged 14 & 10, Aim to fly to Calgary and tour for x14 nights to Vancouver. Best travel companies to research? Have looked at Canadian Affair but the reviews are not that positive?

Thank you

Becky

Mentioned in this post
Calgary
Calgary
Alberta, Canada
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Jolly Breeze Tall Ship Whale Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Shore Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Tim Tours
City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
22,640 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

The Canada forum, like the country itself is large and lonely. You need to post and research in the Canadian Rockies or British Columbia forums. Click on the blue links to get there.

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,104 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

Welcome to the forum, Becky ~

I am going to redirect you to a more appropriate forum. This Canada one doesn't get enough eyes to help anyone. You need to post on either the Canadian Rockies Forum or the British Columbia Forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g659487-i11598-Can…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g154922-i80-Britis…

This plan is something you can do as a self-drive, planning your 14 days with the help of those on the forum. In the Top Questions to the right side of each of the above two forums you will find a collection of Trip Reports which would be most helpful for you. Just book your flights separately.

As well Canadian Affair offers one way car rentals with no one way drop fees. Reports of this part of CA have been very good.

https://www.canadianaffair.com/en/car-hire/

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
22,640 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

like I said.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,104 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

Couldn't edit because you posted while I was trying to. You posted while I was composing my reply. I didn't see your post at all.

Edited: 12:23 pm, January 08, 2014
5. Re: Fly drive to Canada calgary to vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, January 10, 2015