We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current bus schedule from PV to Barra De Navidad

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Jasper, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
current bus schedule from PV to Barra De Navidad

Does anyone know the current bus schedule from PV to Barra. It has been years since I have taken it. I'm arriving at 11:30am on Thursday March 3. I found a website that says there is a 12:30 1st class bus here https://www.tomzap.com/trans.html

Does this drop you right in Barra or in Melaque?

Any other helpful tips?

Thank you!

Toronto
Level Contributor
501 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: current bus schedule from PV to Barra De Navidad

The web page of the bus company is primeraplus.com.mx they are a 1st class bus company with regular service between PV and Barra - Melaque. The PV bus station is approx. 1 mile north of the airport. Walk over the pedestrian walkway at the airport and take a taxi from there. Primera also has a secondary terminal in downtown - inland from the Malecon, south of the river, and just before the traffic turns on Hwy 200 to go south. Tickets and seat reservations can be booked online within 30 days of travel.

There is about 30 km of road construction taking place on Hwy 200 between markers 190 km and 220 km. Bridge replacement, road widening, etc. My daughter, who recently made the trip and doesn't suffer from motion sickness, wished that she had taken a gravol pill before making the journey.

Level Contributor
10 posts
108 reviews
2. Re: current bus schedule from PV to Barra De Navidad

Last week I was in the Barra de Navidad office of the bus company that has daily service to Puerto Vallarta. I only remember that there were three trips per day, spread out over the day. In the office of the other bus company, which is nearby, I was told that they only travel to Puerto Vallarta via Guadalajara -- way out of your way, and at least triple the time.

3. Re: current bus schedule from PV to Barra De Navidad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, November 08, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Barra de Navidad