We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Tamarindo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Barra de Navidad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
El Tamarindo

Is El Tamarindo closed. If so What happened?

2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: El Tamarindo

Anyone hear anything about the Tamarindo opening ? We love the place and want to come back.

2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: El Tamarindo

Anyone hear anything about the Tamarindo opening ? We love the place and want to come back.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: El Tamarindo

I have not heard anything about it re-opening and the Tamarindo resort and hotel still appears to be closed. It didn't seem to have opened for this past winter season at all and summer is low season even for national tourism.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
91 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: El Tamarindo

Any news at all on El Tamarindo? My son is getting married in Sep and I can't think of a more romanic place for a honeymoon.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: El Tamarindo

According to a post on the Manzanillo forum the golf course is open and in good shape. No word on the hotel.

seatle
Level Contributor
215 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: El Tamarindo

A taxi driver (on our way to Las Alamandas, nice but not El Tamarindo) told us they were going to open in November. Who knows?

17. Re: El Tamarindo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Barra de Navidad