We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Dorada Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Manitoba
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Costa Dorada Hotel

Can anyone tell me about this hotel? Cost wise and if it has balconies.

We are looking for a bungalow with balcony for one month next Jan.....and I was wondering about this Hotel.

Thanks for any information.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Dorada Hotel

The Costa Dorada is a motel style place in three different locations all within a block of each other in Barra Centro. I knew someone last season who was here for January and February in one of their two room Bungalows with a balcony and she told me she paid $6000 pesos per month.

Not all of the bungalows have balconies, only the ones that are over the street, the interior bungalows have no balconies, only the walk way in front of the room - motel style.

The unit the woman I knew had was very simple. There was a small hotel room sized fridge, hot plate, kitchen sink, plastic table and four plastic chairs in one room that opened to the interior stairs and walk way. In the other room over the street with the balcony were a single and a matrimonial sized bed (matrimonial is slightly more narrow than a double) and a bureau. I don't recall seeing a TV or stereo. The bathroom was between the first room and the second room.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Dorada Hotel

thanks for the reply. It doesn't sound like the web site looks? hotel.com/homeENG.htmlel.com/homeENG.html

We did e.mail them but I haven't heard anything... can you take a took at the web site and let me know what you think, is it the same place???

Thanks very much.

3. Re: Costa Dorada Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:35 am, November 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Barra de Navidad