We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Barra de Navidad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melaque Mexico
3 posts
Save Topic
Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hola my friends!

We would like to invite you all to watch how we are retiring on $500 a month in a beach town in Melaque Mexico which is 180 miles south of Puerto Vallarta.

I only make $950 US a month which make living in the United States very hard to do! After 3 years of Mexican living I feel better and hope to live longer. i should have died 3 years ago but after getting to Melaque I have extended my life. I spend $120 a month on rent which includes utilities and cable TV. I keep in contact with my family via internet because calling is so expensive in Mexico.

Come join me in Melaque and you to will enjoy this paradise on the beach as I am!

Rooster Sr

<http://www.bayofnavidad.com>

las vegas, nv
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hi Rooster..Im trying to look at your videos...im thinking of visiting the area this winter..looking for place similar to Rincon de Guayabitos 30 yrs ago..Please tell me how to get to your videos..sounds like you're livin the life..Paulette

Melaque Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

You can get to them by clicking on "NEW VIDEOS" on our site "bayofvavidad"

Rooster

vevey
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hola, quiero hablar con rooster, me ha emocionado su historia , estoy tratando de communicarme con ella

Chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hey Chief...nice pics and videos... From where you live how far away is the beach?? I am familiar with Melaque...my family is from Colima and I am looking at either buying or renting somewhere in either Melaque or Manzanillo??

As an American living in Melaque what would you see as the Pros & Cons for either place. I and my wife are in our early 60's and dont care too much for the glam

Thks!!

Enrique

rea
Gold River, CA USA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Tell me more, my economy minded friend.

We will be coming to the Bara de Navidd area May 11 or 12, and will be looking for a place to spend, at least, the winters.

Thanks for your post. Good info!

rea@copper.net

Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hey Rooster,

We're Canadians who have been to Melaque and love it there. The first time (2years ago) we took our three daughters with us. Being young (20's) we weren't sure if they would like it. They loved it so much that they want to tag along again this time.

Hope you can help me to contact Bungalows del Tule Lagoona.

We've had some trouble phoning and the e-mail we have isn't the correct one. No one speaks English except the owner who is not always there. We will know more Spanish by the time our next vacation arrives but in the meantime we want to confirm our reservations. Do you know the place I'm talking about? Where are you from that end of town? We need a condo and will be looking for other accommodation if we can't find this one.

Anyone who can go to Melaque for the winter is a winner. Would love to meet with you when we go in Nov. Where are you exactly?

california
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hello Rooster,

Are you still in Melaque (btw, how is it pronounced)?

We are arriving May 2nd and would love to meet you.

Do you recommend a hotel (with a pool) in the area?

Thank you

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Rooster Sr. - are you still in Barra. I will be there next week and would love to meet you for a beer.

Barra de Navidad
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Goingback, if you are still looking to contact Rooster this week and can't find him in Melaque try posting for him on the www.tomzap.com Melaque forum. Both he and his son post there quite often. If he's in town the folks at Panchos's internet cafe in the Melaque bus station will know.

Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Live webcam and videos of Melaque Mexico

Hola my friends

Sorry been missing you.

Sr wont be in Melaque till fall it looks like, he is doing some medical stuff in the states.

Thanks

Rooster

www.bayofnavidad.com

Get answers to your questions about Barra de Navidad