We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Klaus Uhlig

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chapala, Mexico
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Klaus Uhlig

My name is Sandy Spencer and I live in Friday Harbor, WA USA.

Klaus is an old friend of mine and I have lost contact with him; the last I knew he was living in Barra. If anyone knows him and how to get ahold of him please let me know.

Muchas gracias,

Sandy

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Klaus Uhlig

I don't know his last name but there is a Klaus who has been coming and going from Barra for years now. He drove a car with Ontario plates the last time I noticed his vehicle. I think he is gone again as I have not seen him lately.

Chapala, Mexico
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Klaus Uhlig

Thanks for your reply. I looked up Klaus Uhlig in Toronto, found a # and called but it was the wrong Klaus; the man said he has received a few calls looking for Klaus.

When you do see him next would you be kind enough to ask him to call me in WA, USA at: 360-378-3751?

Thanks so much for your help. You do have the right Klaus.

Sandy

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
United States
United States
North America
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Klaus Uhlig

I will ask around for you to see if he's here and pass the message if he is. I have not seen him in the last few weeks though.

4. Re: Klaus Uhlig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Barra de Navidad