We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to guadalupe, ZAC in october

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Going to guadalupe, ZAC in october

Hi, my 4 month old son and I are going to visit my inlaws in guadalupe, zacatecas. I am so excited to visit, ive never been out of the US. Im a little concerned though because im getting mixed reviews on the safety. Im very obviously not mexican and im worried. Needing some advice and info on the current situation there.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Destination Expert
for San Luis Potosi, Zacatecas
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to guadalupe, ZAC in october

Its fine here. A beautiful and relaxed city (Guadalupe is right next to Zacatecas the capitol - 10 min. in bus or car). You won´t feel strange or foreign as we have many tourists and a number of foreigners living in the region. Its very safe, plenty of people out at all hours. Many service industry people speak a bit of English although it would be a good idea for you to brush up on your Spanish if you need to. Have a great time!

2. Re: Going to guadalupe, ZAC in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, March 17, 2014