We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish Lessons on Wheels in Morelia?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Morelia, Mexico
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Spanish Lessons on Wheels in Morelia?

I found this for those who want to learn Spanish in Morelia.

"Study Spanish while touring a most magnificent country! Lessons will be given while visiting several important and diverse places in Central Mexico.Our classroom on wheels is available for groups of 10 maximum. This tour is appropriate for students of all levels." It lasts 8 days and it has an interesting itinerary. Their info is in www.mmg.com.mx They call it Spanish Lessons on Wheels ans they start in Morelia.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish Lessons on Wheels in Morelia?

Your Company? Sounds like a promo to me.

Morelia, Mexico
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spanish Lessons on Wheels in Morelia?

Not really, I´m involved with them in other activities and want to help. They are really good!

3. Re: Spanish Lessons on Wheels in Morelia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, October 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Morelia