We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Welcome

pisa
Level Contributor
752 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Welcome

Hi everybody,

much more people are interested, if not in the village of Vecchiano, in Marina di Vecchiano, Vecchiano's seaside. Marina di Vecchiano is a wonderful wild beach 10km far from Vecchiano and 5km far from "Pisa Nord". Since i live in Vecchiano and i love my village and my area, i wrote this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187893-i67-k32111…

to explain you my area.

Now, i decided to open this forum, so that if somebody has to ask questions, i may help him and practicize my english.

Waiting for your questions

cheers

Silvia

Florence Italy
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Welcome

Thank you, Silvia! Any good restaurants/bars/cafes in the area?

pisa
Level Contributor
752 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Welcome

my preferred pizzeria close to vecchiano is forno d'oro in pontasserchio. good fish restaurant 5km far from vecchiano is rustichello along the road to viareggio. good meat restaurant is osteria la favorita in vecchiano. very good, but more expensive are restaurants along the marina di vecchiano's coast. pisa is very close to vecchiano, less than 10km. there you may wonderful eat at osteria dei cavalieri or le repubbliche marinare.

Florence Italy
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Welcome

Many, many thanks for the tips.

4. Re: Welcome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Vecchiano