We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surfing todos santos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
surfing todos santos

Heading to Los Cerritos for a couple of days with my 15 year old son who has been surfing in So. Cal for the last couple of years. So he isn't a beginner but not a pro either. We will be going to zippers for one day and then heading to todos santos for a couple of days of surfing in that area. I have heard that Los Cerritos may not be that challenging for him. I just want him to get to experience something different than what he's used to. Anyone have any pointers of where to go in that area? I know that different beaches will have different circumstances depending on the day but any info would be appreciated. I was reading somewhere that most roads in that area do not have names so maybe a mile marker or some other identifying object might help. Thanks again.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,853 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: surfing todos santos

You can't miss it. There is really not much on the way there. Its a nice major highway to travel on to get there. You will be able to see the beach and lots of signs on where to turn.

Lots of web sites for the small town of Todos Santos. Just google it and you will get a ton of info.

The "Art and Beer "restaurant just before you get there on the left. It is a fun stop with good food and drinks ,and some very interesting art sculptures on the wooden boardwalk around the property. Its a free display. Really fun place.

Edited: 2:39 pm, July 20, 2014
Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: surfing todos santos

Great. Sounds fun. Thank you

3. Re: surfing todos santos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 22, 2015