We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Same Sex Couple-Better honeymoon resort?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Same Sex Couple-Better honeymoon resort?

We are a same sex couple that will be honeymooning in September in Cabo. Travelagent says both Pacifica and Secrets Marquis are LGBT friendly. Can anyone confirm?

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Same Sex Couple-Better honeymoon resort?

Have been to Secrets Marquis three times and have seen same sex couples each time we were there. They enjoyed the resort as everyone else as did, no issues as far as I could see. I was traveling with a friend (same sex) and who was to know if we were a couple or not? No one would know for sure and we had wonderful service and attention from the staff. Never stayed at Pacifica but I can only guess there wouldn't be any issues there either. It's all good, everyone just vacationing and no one should really care who they are vacationing with!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Same Sex Couple-Better honeymoon resort?

We saw several same sex couples at Secrets PLC as well and it's an incredibly romantic resort :)

Edited: 12:04 pm, May 22, 2014
3. Re: Same Sex Couple-Better honeymoon resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo