We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posada real beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago,il
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Topic
Posada real beach

Is beach swimmable at posada real??

I know that melia has a simmible beach but

I consider staying at posada real.

Is September good time to go?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
62,431 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Posada real beach

Hi

Posada Real is on Hotel Beach in San Jose. This beach is considered unswimmable. Sometimes folks go in the water and don't return to shore. Ever. And sometimes folks have no trouble swimming. I don't know what the water is typically like in September. You can walk to town from the Posada Real but cannot walk from the Melia Cabo Real. Map: wikimapia.org/…2

September is hot, humid, and potentially stormy. But the prices are cheaper and the beverages are still refreshing.

Chicago,il
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Posada real beach

Thank you so much.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,560 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Posada real beach

Luke....You can walk the beach or bus down to the San Jose Marina and swim in that protected area on a public beach or the El Ganzo Hotels beach.

Chicago,il
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Posada real beach

Thank you so much. It is really good news

5. Re: Posada real beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 07, 2015