We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
A B
Missouri
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

After waking up to ice covered streets, I am so ready to leave Missouri!! Looks like weather will be good to fly out, so fingers crossed there!! Spent all morning reading everything on TA, and thanks to Anita and Rocky for all your tips. ( I even found out that Alma likes almond joys, will bring her some) Hopfully an2jo2 you will be at the adult pool, sipping a cocktail when we get there!!!

Wondering if any other TA people from St Louis are out there? We are traveling with Apple Vacations and have a direct flight with Frontier Airlines. Always fun to make new friends!!!

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

Yep Alma does like Almond Joys so I stocked up for some for her as well, she can't get them there. You will see her grin ear to ear! What time do you get in again? Well whenever I am thinking you can be 100% sure I will be sitting at the adult pool bar catching up with Alma and having a cocktail:-) I will save a place for you.

A B
Missouri
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

We get into SJD around 3pm, not sure how long it will take to get luggage and all, and if we are the first or last stop on the shuttle bus, but we will be warm!!!

A B
Missouri
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

Tom has decided to leave me up to the "sharks", I am going to get me a t shirt that says, Sorry, can't chat, got almond joy for Alma and meeting Anita for drinks!!! Lol!! I am originally from New York, go figure!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,559 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

AB.....Being from NY does not make you a bad person. Just a person with a bad accent !!!! Have fun on your trip. It will be nice to thaw out for a week. And yes, Im from NY too. : }

Edited: 6:31 pm, February 17, 2014
A B
Missouri
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

Rocky,

My accent isn't what it used to be but people here in Missouri can still tell I am not from around here. Did you ever find out of Gordo Leles will be open on Sunday so we can get the rods?

6. Re: 5 days and counting to be in San Jose del Cabo!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 20, 2015