We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Solaris

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Providence...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
Royal Solaris

My flight was just changed to late arrival at 1000 pm at night. Does anyone now if I will still be able to check into the Solaris at this time and will the transportation they have still run at this time. Made reservation throught there shuttles service . I am assuming i would need to contact them through email and change times and flights. Also any one got a new input on Solaris or pictures. thanks

Gypsum, CO
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Solaris

Just email the resort with your new arrival time. They will have someone waiting for you at the airport. You just check in at the front desk, and it will be a breeze. I have plenty of photos. Have a great trip!

North Providence...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Solaris

do you mind sending ics to my email at matosmarine24@cox.net I can not find any pics on this site. Thank

North Providence...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Solaris

sorry about typo i meant pics

4. Re: Royal Solaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo