We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

35% off vouchers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Southern California
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
35% off vouchers

I have seen where you can prepurchase gift certificates for the Cabo area on a website. Has anyone done this is it a legit discount or is it a scam. I am always a little worried regarding these things. Any information would be great.

Thanks

bay area
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 35% off vouchers

I have read other people talk about the voucher and all seems good. I just purhcased some for out trip in June. I will report my findings upon my return. I ordered them some on Monday and got them on Friday.. but we are both in California... They have limited amounts, so order early..

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 35% off vouchers

We used them this past April. It a great program! I called the San Diego office and they were very helpful. We used the vouchers with no problem and since we had one left over, we were able to return it for a refund.

3. Re: 35% off vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 14, 2009