We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - Where to stay???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dupont, Washington
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
HELP - Where to stay???

I am planning a trip for my husband on his 2 week R&R from Iraq in July. Our first choice was One & Only, but the cost is outrageous. We are now looking at the Westin, Pueblo Bonito Sunset or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. We are in our mid 30's, no kids and would lilke somewhere luxurious, romantic, but fun. Which resort is recommended? Thank you.

csl
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: HELP - Where to stay???

There is no doubt, you just have to see the pics of the las review of the Westin; WESTIN is an icon of Cabo, the Concierge service headed by Arthur is simpÃÃñy fantastic, all the staff always frindly. Overall I've been at Hilton and it is a regular hotel, Marquis in newer but in my opion a little bit boring. Palmilla so picky. You are 30's!!!!

12. Re: HELP - Where to stay???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo