We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great New Healthy Organic Cafe

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
beaverton oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great New Healthy Organic Cafe

If anybody is looking for great espresso drinks along with healthy organic breakfast, lunch or dinner, I highly remommend the newly opened Cafe Calafia. It is located around the corner from the Hotel Natali. The couple who open this cafe about five months ago are the nicest, sweetest couple. They are very flexible with their menu and will prepare your meal just how you like it. I highly recommend giving Cafe Calafia a try.

Edited: 2:45 pm, February 22, 2013
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,991 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great New Healthy Organic Cafe

What kinds of things do they serve? How is the lunch menu different than the dinner menu? Vegetarian choices?

I'd love to hear more. Will you be submitting a review?

beaverton oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great New Healthy Organic Cafe

Its just a small little cafe with things like salads, paninis, deserts, espresso. They have a small menu but whats cool is that they will make you pretty much whatever you want. For breakfast, I asked to have an egg white omelet full of veggies, no problem. I also had a large plate of fresh fruit drizzled with yogurt and their homemade granola on top. She even had wheatberries to spinkle on my salad at lunch. Just tell them what you would like and they are happy to throw it together. Hope everyone will drop by and support this nice family if just for a quick coffee or fruit smoothie.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,644 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great New Healthy Organic Cafe

Sounds good. Thanks for pointing it out.

4. Re: Great New Healthy Organic Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo