We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Presidente Website

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Des Moines, Iowa
2 posts
Save Topic
El Presidente Website

Is there a website for this hotel that I can look at to find pictures and information about the resort?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
55,778 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Presidente Website

Yes. It's now Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos. tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g152516-d152236

SanJose Destination Expert an2jo2 *loves* this resort and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
55,778 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Presidente Website

And here is the direct link to the hotel: http://tinyurl.com/HI-LosCabos

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,029 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Presidente Website

Feel free to ask anything about the place. Don't think that because it is now a Holiday Inn that is is not as good because that would be a big misconception. I have stayed there literally 142 times (as of last visit in Jan) over the last 31 years and while there are some different things it is still basically the same. It obviously isn't the newest and it isn't glitzy or glamorous but it is special, feels like Mexico, the service is outstanding and the location is wonderful. It isn't a party place by any stretch of the imagination but you can have fun. There is a sort of quiet kind of old world charm to it with the way it is laid out with beautiful cactus gardens sitting on a wide beautiful beach and the estuary on one side. There is a hotel on the other side but with the large area between the two properties you don't feel surrounded by other places. I am sure I mentioned the service is wonderful ans in my opinion the staff and management team are the best in Cabo. Well that is my 2 pesos worth:-)

4. Re: El Presidente Website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo