We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Marquis Mini Bar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Atlanta
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Marquis Mini Bar

I've seen a lot of complaints lately about the mini-bar in the room. Some said it was just a few airplane sized bottles. When we booked, I had looked at Oyster and the mini bars shown were pretty stocked. My husband and I tend to spend a lot of evenings in the room rather than go to the bar, so I am concerned. Are you able to request liquor in the room or do you have to go to the bar every time we want a drink? My husband will not be happy with this and this is his birthday trip. Anyone have any info on this?

Pocatello, Idaho
Level Contributor
634 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Marquis Mini Bar

The mini bar is stocked with beer and sodas. They will bring addl beers if you want something other than coronas. Also a few snax.

The liquor is mini bottles. when we were there last week it was a bacrdi a jack a vodka and maybe a cuervo but I don't remember. again they will put addl there as per your preferences, but only mini's. There are no full liquor or wine bottles in the room.

The bar however just isn't that far. It is very centrally located.

thomas

Atlanta
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Marquis Mini Bar

Thank you for the information

3. Re: Secrets Marquis Mini Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo