We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early August Weather in SJDC

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Earth
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Early August Weather in SJDC

We have only one week to vacation as a family this year, the first week in August. We also would like to use some Hilton points and it looks to us like the one is San Jose Del Cabo is probably one of the nicest Hilton properties in the world. I'm wondering about the weather, though. We aren't very keen on having to cancel because of storms since it's the only week we can travel all summer. Anyone like to go there in the summer and if so, can you tell us about it weather-wise?

Earth
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early August Weather in SJDC

Well, I answered my own question and though I'd share it in case anyone else is considering a late July/early August trip to Los Cabos:

I used CaboSource.com (thank you web site owner!) to find that the average rainfall in July is 0.4 and in August it's 1.2. I'm not sure it will make much difference, but I was able to convince my family to agree to go a week earlier (July 21). Hoping we have good weather.

We're planning to go to Playa del Carmen next March.

We missed taking a planned trip to Acapulco this past March because of business woes, so I hope this trip and next spring's to PDC are worth the wait.

Southern California
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early August Weather in SJDC

Weather is VERY HOT and humid in July and August. Great fishing during this time if you fish. I have 10 days booked, hot but a great place to visit.