We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,197 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

The www.cabosbest.com web site recently updated their info and they have a nice map and info of the area where the art and wine walk is. I think it will help some people planning on enjoying a Thursday night in San Jose.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,996 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

Nice map, Rocky. That map is from the website maintained by the Art District of San Jose del Cabo: http://www.artcabo.com/

A lot more information about the Art District, the galleries, San Jose restaurants, and special Art District events can be found there.

Edited: 12:00 am, December 11, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

Thanks for the information. We are going to Cabo for the first time in September, 2013. We are staying in San Jose del Cabo at the Barcelo. Any advice or places not to miss. We still are having second thoughts about staying by the Marina in the Fiesta Marina (All inclusive).

K

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,197 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

The Barcello is a fairly new very nice resort. San Jose has a more authentic charm to it. The All Inclusive nature of both resorts will probably keep you from leaving the resort of your choice. Its really hot in September. Yet you are thinking of staying at the Fiesta Marina in Cabo? The night life in Cabo is far superior to San Jose. 20 miles separate the two towns. If you are a party animal Cabo is for you. Otherwise stay at the Lovely Barcello.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

Well, I'm biased (of course) toward San Jose. The only thing I would ask is are you sure you want to go in September? It is the worst month for weather in Los Cabos. Monsoon and Hurricane season. I was planning on going last September and asked two residents for advice. My Mexican friend was very polite, with subtle suggestions about the things I could do to stay cool. My American friend (who also lives in Cabo) wasn't so polite. She said " are you frigg'in crazy??? It's hot! It's wet! It's windy! There will be flash floods and bugs! Stay Home"......so I did! :-) I guess if you're ok with muggy hot weather, you can still have fun!

Edited: 11:56 pm, December 11, 2012
5. Re: Nice map and info on the Art and Wine walk.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo