We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February Airfare

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
190 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
February Airfare

For a trip in Feb, should I grab airfare now? Any chance fares will be less in a month or two? Thanks!

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February Airfare

We have been to San Jose for 7 years now. Always stay at the Holiday Inn. Love the staff and the resort! I would book now. I always do a lot of research, best prices for us is from Travelocity, we fly from Boise, ID, US Airlines.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February Airfare

If you book now, you can put your flights on Yapta.com and they will notify you if the air fare goes down............not all carriers refund, but AS does.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
190 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February Airfare

Sorry...AS which airline is that?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
62,465 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: February Airfare

AS is Alaska Airlines

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
190 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: February Airfare

thanks, that is what I thought -

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: February Airfare

I'm sorry-I just "assume" that everyone knows things like airline and city codes..............too many years of using them at work.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,907 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: February Airfare

I find that airfares tend to increase as your date draws nearer. I recently had to change my flights at Christmas, only to find that prices had increased by $250 each.

The airline that we get the best prices from is US Air. However, we are coming from Canada, and there is always a connection through Phoenix.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: February Airfare

Kat, I loaded the Yapta app on my iPad and it crashes everytime I try to load a trip, so much for their app, I'll try the website.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: February Airfare

We just booked Jan 31 - Feb 7. Direct out of Newark - $588 pp. If we did Sat - Sat it jumped to $702 pp! I doubt it would get any lower so we went for it.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: February Airfare

I don't have a phone that has apps, so I'm no help ;) I did just find out the air for the 08Dec. went up..............from San Jose-it is as high as SFO was....but at least they notify us! ;) If I get a miracle-it will get super cheap and I'll use my own week instead of trying to rent it! LOL (I know, dream on!)

Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo