We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cameron Park...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

My family will be stating at the Hilton Los Cabos Resort in July. I know the resort is sort of isolated.

Can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants or nightlife within a very short distance of the resort? By nightlife, I do not mean a nightclub, just a place to have a drink and hear some live music. Thanks in advance !

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
829 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

There are a few other resorts within walking distance (or golf cart distance; the Hilton staff is always happy to run you over) that have restaurants & bars of their own. Don't know about live music - you'd have to check with the resorts - though I do know the resort right next door was having a beach party one night while I was there in Feb.

Both San Jose and Cabo San Lucas are very easy to get to from the Hilton - there is a public bus that stops right outside the main entrance; it runs about every 10 minutes both ways. I have more than once taken the bus to town, gone out to eat or to a bar, and then either taken the bus or a taxi home. Definitely don't feel that you are tied to the resort grounds even if you don't have a car.

Cameron Park...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

Thanks very much Yankee Traveler for the advice.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,008 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

Cabo Azul has the beach party (usually Monday night I believe). Approx. $40 per person for all you can eat and drink.

Edited: 12:18 pm, June 06, 2012
Oakland
Level Contributor
353 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

We stay frequently at the Hilton and always book a car with Dominic. It offers the freedom to come and go as we please.

Super easy to drive in Cabo, IMO.

Cameron Park...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

Thanks everybody for the helpful suggestions!

6. Re: Hilton Los Cabos nearby restaurants/nightlife suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:42 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo