We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two middle-aged ladies thinking of Postada Real Los Cabos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
I Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Two middle-aged ladies thinking of Postada Real Los Cabos

Needing input from others of the hotel and area around the Postada Real Los Cabos.We would be traveling alone and husbands are worried of our saftey.Just need a quiet little getaway.The pictures I've seen all look too good to be true. Never booked on pictures alone.Any and all input would be helpful. Thanks, 2 school bus drivers needing a break.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Two middle-aged ladies thinking of Postada Real Los Cabos

I will be staying at the Posada Real the week before Easter with a friend. We are also two women from the midwest, traveling w/o "significant others." I would be curious to hear how your trip was (that is, if you have gone and come back already). Everything I've read sounds right up our alley.

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two middle-aged ladies thinking of Postada Real Los Cabos

I really can't comment on the Posada Real because I always stay at the Presidente...if you change your mind and decide to stay at the Presidente I can give you a ton of info, I stay there several times a year. But as to calming down your husbands in respect to your safety. They don't have to worry, I have been traveling down there for over 25 years and up until 14 years ago when I got married I went by myself or with a friend and never had any trouble. In fact there are more places here in Denver that I wouldn't go by myself then in Cabo. The first time I took my husband with me he was sure we would get mugged or kidnapped or something bad but nothing bad has ever happened except we have fun and relax. In fact I have him now where he will go places you don't see tourists. Just use common sense and you will be ok. Relax you will have a great time.

Just think ...no alarm clocks no cooking or cleaning no kids no husbands just sun & sand!

Geez I wish I didn't have to wait till May to go back!

Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo