We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
frisco
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

did anyone see any kids at this resort?

Kingston
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

We are planning to go to Temptations/Desire (effective 1 May) this Friday May 4th for 1 week. I don't know what to expect with the change over, but I am sure it will be interesting. My husband and I are looking to enjoy each other in the dry heat and cool nights. We love the beach and I may try some surfing down at Zipper's. Apparently they have been doing alot of construction on the resort and I am hoping most of it will be completed by the time we get there....has anyone been in the last week???

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
64,412 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

Hi Charmaine L, and welcome to TripAdvisor forums.

You have found an old thread. It's usually best just to read old threads and to create your own new one. There may be others wondering about the change-over as well.

Try reading recent reviews of Temptation (returning to the Desire brand) and sending a Private Message to any of the reviewers who appear to have info to share. Unfortunately, there are very few folks who stay at Temptation and post on the San Jose forums.

Have a lovely stay.

Huntington Beach, CA
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

We just returned for the Barcelo next door to Temptations, which is changing it's name. Hotel looked pretty gross, really glad we didn't stay there!

Lacombe, AB
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

We are next door at the barcelo right now and I have heard alot of construction and sawing going on

We are in the barcelo next door right now, and I hear alot of construction going on

Level Contributor
53 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

I went to temptations last year and I loved the beach. Yea you have to be careful of the under tow but the waves were awesome. I'm not a strong swimmer just 23 and in good shape. Don't let the black flagged beach scare you.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
64,412 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

Derrickdmg ~ please note the date of the question. Both this one and another you just answered were from 2011.

And do you want to hear the story about the dad who was just 'playing' in the water, disregarding the black flag? Let's just say that his daughter's Destination Wedding ceremony was incredibly somber.

17. Re: Temptation Resort & Spa Los Cabos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 01, 2013